|This Character Article is a D! This article is in desperate need of more imagery and sections. If you have anything to contribute, feel free to edit this page.|
Elizabeth “Lizzy” Griffiths is a protagonist from the movie, Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue. She appears as an eight-year-old girl.
Lizzy is a kind, imaginative and dreamy girl who has a strong belief in fairies. She enjoys spending time with her father, but he usually is too busy to spend quality time with Lizzy, much to her disappointment. She is an artist and a good friend. Now, Lizzy and her father can spend time together after the incident in London.
Lizzy has dark brown hair, green-brown eyes and a pale skin tone.
Lizzy wears a long sleeved violet dress with a light pink patterned apron.
- The name "Elizabeth" is of Hebrew origin, it means "God's promise", "God is my oath".
- The name "Griffiths" is of Welsh and English origin and means "strong grip", "chief", "lord".
- She bares a few similarities to Wendy Darling from Peter Pan. Both Lizzy and Wendy have misunderstanding toward their fathers, and strong belief in things said to exist only in imagination.
- Even though she hasn't appeared in the film, she is briefly mentioned by Tinker Bell in the Secret of the Wings.
- Lizzy and Tink share the same favorite color: green.
- She has British accent.